Our building is a beautiful place to celebrate your wedding.
- The large sanctuary can seat up to 350 people and houses an organ perfect for the bride’s grand entrance.
- The chapel is an elegant space perfect for more intimate gatherings as it seats up to 100 people. The chapel boasts both a piano and organ to accompany your nuptials.
- Our classrooms and library provide ample space for all attendants to get ready and the parlor serves well as a gathering area for family while waiting for photos and the ceremony.
- Our prayer garden, beautiful stained glass windows, old woodwork, and the fact that we are across the street from the Capitol building allow for many eye-catching photo opportunities.
- We have two parking lots, so your guests won’t have to worry about finding a place to park.
- As an open and affirming congregation, we believe all couples should have the opportunity to be married.
Contact us today to get more information and to start planning your wedding.